MayLuClean (“MayLū,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) respects your privacy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.mayluclean.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In electronic messages between you and this Website, including without limitation a message you send us through our Contact Us
- About your online account or orders you have placed through the Website, including via telephone when you call our Customer Service number.
It does not apply to any other information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by MayLuClean or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information through this Website. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please notify us through our Contact Us page.
Payment Card Data
Any payment card information you enter through the Website is being provided directly to one of our third party payment processors, Stripe and/or Paypal, and is not received or stored by us; therefore, your payment card information is subject to their privacy policies, available at https://stripe.com/us/privacy and https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It:
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information: (a) by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number (“personal information”); (b) that is about you but does not identify you; and/or (c) about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us (e.g., when you fill in forms on our website, order products through our website, or contact us) and automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, traffic data, IP addresses, information about your computer and internet connection (e.g., operating system and browser type) and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data, and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve our Website by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns, improve the speed and performance of our Website, and may help us recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To send you messages about MayLū products and services at your email address.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and Website and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of MayLuClean’s assets in which personal information held by MayLuClean about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of MayLuClean or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information. The following mechanisms provide you with control over your information:
- If you do not wish to receive marketing emails from MayLuClean, you can unsubscribe at any time. If the email includes an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the message, click on that link to unsubscribe. If the email does not include an “unsubscribe” link, please reply to the email you received from us with a message that says “unsubscribe.” Once we receive your unsubscribe request, please allow three business days for us to comply with it. Please note that we may not include unsubscribe information in non-marketing emails (e.g., emails regarding the status of an order you have placed with us).
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.